Crimp Style Hydraulic Hose Fitting - 43 Series Fittings | #1FU43-8-8
Get A Quote
Know more about this item or ask us on its availability and pricing.
Not in NCR?
Look for a store nearest you.
The 43 Series of hydraulic hose fittings from Parker Hannifin is renowned for its ease of assembly, wide selection of shape and end formations, hose compatibility, and extensive use across markets.
This cost-effective line of permanent crimp-style hydraulic fittings is designed for use with Parkcrimp crimpers to deliver “bite-the-wire” sealing and holding power.
When used with Parker’s No-Skive hoses, 43 Series fittings can be assembled without removing the outer hose cover, eliminating premature hose failure caused by skiving too long or too short.
43 Series fittings feature one-piece construction with chromium-6-free plating, and are compatible with petroleum-based hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils and with phosphate-ester-based hydraulic fluids.
Applications include hydraulic industry standard, constant working pressure, high temperature, low temperature, suction and return.
Available in sizes from ¼-inch to 2 inches in a wide variety of end formations, the 43 Series is offered in more than 2,500 configurations and is available around the world. For highly corrosive applications, 43 Series fittings also are available in stainless steel.
• RV & Bus
• Grounds & Building Maintenance
• Utility Equipment
• Personnel Lift Equipment
• Machine Tool
• Oil Field Service
• Waste & Refuse
• Material Handling
• Paving & Road Maintenance
• Ground Support Equipment
• Easy push on force
• Imperial HEX
• Stainless steel option available
• Wide range of end configurations
• One piece reduces complexity and leakage path
• No-Skive technology offers easy, efficient, and safe production processes
• Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
• Phosphate-ester base hydraulic fluids
• 351TC, 351ST
• 387/TC/ST (-4 through -20 only)
• 451TC, 451ST
• 471TC, 471ST
• 482TC, 482ST
• 487/TC/ST (-4 through -16 only)
• 787/TC/ST (-4 and -6 only)
• 797/TC/ST (-4 and -6 only)
• GST II Series 7092